- How to avoid being grabbed and counter attack when someone tries to grab you from as they're approaching you head on.
- How to take someone down if they do end up grabbing you by twisting their arm and applying pressure with your shoulder.
- How to block a slap or punch, jab the throat and knee the attacker in the groin.
- We learned another kick: to kick with our heels. We practiced this on the pads with the "attackers" moving towards us in order to get the timing down.
- How to counter if someone grabs our hair from behind, and how to counter if they grab our hair while facing us, from the front.
- How to counter if someone grabs us from behind with a quick jab to the liver and how to sweep our leg back as we push them forward to make them fall on their face.
- How to use keys as a weapon in case something sneaks up on you as you're trying to unlock your door.
3717 N. Ravenswood Suite 216
Chicago, IL 60613